Publications(2015년 이후 연구논문들)
- Hak Kyun Kim, Jianpeng Xu, Kirk Chu, Hyesuk Park, Hagoon Jang, Pan Li, Paul N. Valdmanis, Qiangfeng Cliff Zhang, Mark A. Kay (Accepted)
A transfer-RNA-derived small RNA mediates ribosomal protein S28 protein level during translation elongation in humans and mice.
- Hak Kyun Kim (2019)
transfer-RNA-derived small RNA: Dual regulator of protein synthesis.
Mol. Cells, 42(10):687-692
- Paul N. Valdmanis, Hak Kyun Kim, Kirk Chu, Feijie Zhang, Jianpeng Xu, Elizabeth M. Munding, Jia Shen, and Mark A. Kay (2018)
miR-122 removal in the liver activates imprinted microRNAs and enables more effective microRNA-mediated gene repression.
Nature Communications, 9, Article number 5321
- Hak Kyun Kim, Gabriele Fuchs, Shengchun Wang, Wei Wei, Yue Zhang, Hyesuk Park, Biswajoy Roy-Chaudhuri, Pan Li, Jianpeng Xu, Kirk Chu, Feijie Zhang, Mei-Sze Chua, Samuel So, Qiangfeng Cliff Zhang, Peter Sarnow, Mark A. Kay (2017)
A transfer-RNA-derived small RNA regulates ribosome biogenesis.
- Chak K, Roy-Chaudhuri B, HK Kim, Kemp KC, Porter PE, Kay MA (2016)
Increased precursor microRNA-21 following status epilepticus can compete with mature microRNA-21 to alter translation.
Exp neurol., 286:137-146
- PN Valdmanis, B Roy-Chaudhuri, HK Kim, LC Sayles, Y Zheng, C-H Chuang, DR Caswell, K Chu, MM Winslow, EA Sweet-Cordero and MA Kay (2015)
Upregulation of the microRNA cluster at the Dlk1-Dio3 locus in lung adenocarcinoma.